IMPORTANCE OF GOOGLE ANALYTICS
Data tracking and data quality is an important topic we discuss and check at Funnel on daily basis. In order to make your business truly, data-driven make sure analytics platform you are using should be properly set up. Having a solid Google Analytics setup is vital for all businesses. Here you find step by step guide on how to do a perfect Google Analytics setup for websites
Google Analytics is a free enterprise level web analytics solution provided by Google. It generates statistics about your web traffic and visitors. Using Google analytics for your website analysis is a great idea as it takes a few minutes to sign up. GA provides you with all important metrics while you analysis your efforts on your website for new leads.
It is very important to set up your account properly in order to get a better understanding what your user performed after entering your website, how they find your site and what they do here or where they navigate. Google analytics is a very important tool for your website if want to get maximum benefits than setup it properly.
Google Analytics is the most used Analytics tool available. It’s projected that more than 85% of websites worldwide use Google Analytics for measuring their website usage data. However, most users go for it without a proper understanding of the tool.
Google search console and Google Ads are now integrated with analytics. Google search console formally known as webmaster tool helps you monitor the performance of your website. It provides you keywords to which your website get impression, clicks, and page indexed. Google Ads is an advertising platform which displays your ads on SERP on pay per click basis. It means you pay whenever someone clicks on your ads.
Who Needs Google Analytics?
Google analytics provide you real-time data of web visitor and measure the metrics of individual campaigns. Compare the previous visitor data. It provides you county of origin of visitors, the source of web traffic. In short, it gives information about how many of your web visitors converted into customers. More importantly, marketing efforts are really working or not. All it doesn’t matter whether you are a small or big organization – you need a properly configured analytics to your website.
The Essential Features of Google Analytics:
- Google analytics enable you to compare data regarding the performance of your website. It allows you to analyze the data immediately to get a better view of your efforts. It shows your web performance based on country, city or area metrics.
- The key feature of any analytics program is providing referred sites and Search engine results Metrics. Google Analytics get your data not only on the number of visitors a referred link provide but also the quality of the traffic.
- Once you set up your business goals, for example, sales & marketing of any product. Google Analytics thus enable you to determine and analyze web data with regards what’s working & not working with your marketing strategy.
- Google Analytics allows you to complete Google Ads integration. It provides complete data on campaign and keyword.
- Google Analytics user flow report shows where your user goes from the homepage. How often they go to the contact page. If people don’t follow your desired navigation, it means you probably need improvement in strategy.
- The search engine traffic report clarifies which search engines are directed most traffic to your website and whether it’s converted into sales. This will help to the analysis you marketing strategy.
- Google analytics is very useful to analyses the entire website as it can identify the site traffic, each page analysis etc. Most organizations today use these metrics to improve their business performance, enrich their marketing plan and improve their visitor’s experience.